AGV Corsa R Miller 2018 Helmet
Born from the same AGV technologies developed on MotoGP circuits all over the world, made for the everyday racers. Ready for every riding challenge. On the track and on open roads.
This helmet is derived strictly from the top-of-range PISTA GP R, using the same superior technical solutions and advanced racing features. The innovative AGV Extreme Standards design protocol allows absolute performance in terms of protection, peripheral vision, weight reduction, aerodynamics, ventilation and ergonomics. Excellence in safety is sealed by SHARP 5 stars rating. Comfort is a masterpiece thanks to patented double-face interior, reversible depending on the season and the preferences of the rider.
Free racing soul, in maximum comfort.
Strength and Lightless
- The Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass outer shell provides extreme lightness and strength, inner shell has a 5-densities EPS structure, to guarantee superior protection against impacts. The AGV Corsa R is developed in 4 different inner and outer shell sizes, to fit every rider’s head at best. Total helmet weight is 1345 g.
Panoramic Vision, Shield Protection
- New Race 3 visor is built in Class Option 1 for a distortion-free view. Panoramic shape allows a horizontal view of 190° and a vertical view of 85°, for unlimited field of vision. The visor is an effective shield that enhances safety: it reaches 5mm thickness to maximize strength and features a patented locking system for extreme protection in case of impact. Pinlock® Max Vision 120 integrated lens provides superior antifog performances.
- New chin guard channels distribute air flow on the visor and in the helmet interior to prevent fog and provide optimal cooling.
MotoGP Air Vents
- MotoGP-developed air vents are fully-adjustable, can be also partially opened in various settings and work together with the rear spoiler to maximize aerodynamics performance and stability at high speed.
Inside the Comfort
- Corsa R is equipped with a patented, reversible crown pad featuring two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warmer and cooler side, depending on conditions and personal preference. The interiors provide a radical comfort and superior head stabilization, while allowing an easy slipping-on. All interiors are Sanitized® with antimicrobial treatment.
Patented Emergency Release System
- Cheek pads are equipped with a patented safety release system for emergency removal. Strips at the bottom of the helmet allow an easy removal in case of need, with no accidental detachments and no weight increase.
Visor Lock System
- Patented locking system maximizes the helmet protection in case of impacts. The locking button is specially designed to avoid accidental visor openings. Micro-opening movement allows the optimal ventilation without affecting safety.
Double D Retention System