A hit favorite thanks to its unique, fighter-pilot looks, the AX-8 Evo Naked also boasts practical features such as light weight and a wide fieldof vision. The shape of the carbon-aramid-fiberglass shell minimizes buffeting, thereby reducing neck fatigue, the inner parts are removableand washable and the visor resists scratching and fogging.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 3 sizes with with 5-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the neck efforts while riding.
- Chin guard base is designed to improve the impact absorption.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 4 large front vents and 4 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. Open/close chin air vent can beeasily removed and replaced without the use of tools and it is interchangeable with the off-road grid.
- Dry-Lex ® fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Fixed part of the cheek pads are covered with a soft plastic material for an easier cleaning
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog visor
- Visor mechanism with steps. A mechanism to have a no steps visor is included in the box.
- Double D retention system.