Icon Variant Pro Ascension Helmet
Hopped up on a royalty-free mix of techno beats and trance vocals, the Variant Pro Ascension™ heads deep into the mix. No half-shirted Euro DJs here, just the fractured lines of prismatic tempo shifts. Take the BPM up a few clicks and let Qbert do his thing.
- Tough fiberglass/composite shell
- Intermediate-oval headform is wind-tunnel tested and refined
- Low-drag visor
- Extensive venting with high-flow EPS channels
- Optically correct quick-change fog-free face shield
- 5-piece modular Hydradry™ moisture-wicking liner
- ECE 22-05 (Europe)
- The most common helmet fit type, the Intermediate Oval head is slightly longer front-to-back than it is side-to-side.
- 8 air intakes and 2 exhaust ports coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam results in superior helmet venting.
- Precision assembly techniques help us to dramatically reduce the shell profile and allow us to to craft a helmet that is exceptionally light.
- The wind tunnel-refined shell, executed in a Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon matrix, forms a solid first line of defense.
- The Variant Pro's signature visor system not only looks aggressive, it contributes to improved vision by helping block out bright sunlight while producing minimal lift characteristics.
- The fog-free Variant Pro™ shield, coupled with a reshaped eyeport, increases peripheral vision and and produces an unmatched distortion free line of sight so you can keep your eyes on the prize.
- The five-piece sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape.
- Crown, later, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 combinations in a single shell; double that of the Variant Pro’s competitors.
- 1x Icon Variant Pro Ascension Helmet
- 1x Clear Fog-Free Variant Pro Precision Optics™ shield
- 1x Sublimated Hydradry™ liner
Note: Does not ship with PSC Or MFJ certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.