Nolan N87 Plus Distinctive N-Com Helmet
The latest and most exclusive version of Nolan’s top-of-the-range road full face helmet, here enhanced with emergency cheek pad removal system (NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System), Clima Comfort inner padding with its innovative net construction and adjustment system for the position of the liner (LPC - Liner Positioning Control). The new technical content is accompanied by a sporty and elegant look and a complete style overhaul of the inner comfort padding. The consolidated technical features that make the N87 a highly appreciated product among the most demanding of motorbike tourists are all present: compact size (thanks to the availability of two outer shell sizes), ultrawide visor, innovative tilting-functionality visor mechanism, VPS sunscreen (adjustable in various positions), AirBooster Technology upper ventilation system, double lever Microlock2 retention system with micrometric adjustment, Clima Comfort inner padding (with microperforated fabrics) and set up for the N-Com communication system.
- Visor: Ultra-Wide, made of Lexan, scratch-resistant coated
- Sun Visor UV 400: dark gentian, made of Lexan, scratch-resistant coated
- Interior: removable and washable
- Liner Positioning Control System (LPC): With the help of an easy-to-use adjustment strap, the height of the interior and thus the helmet position of the N87 Plus can be individually adjusted to the shape of the wearer's head.
- Ventilation: Airbooster Technology
- NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System): Allows first responders to remove the cheek pads in a few easy steps and remove the helmet with little effort - an important advantage in the event of a fall.
- Closure: Microlock² closure for maximum safety
- N-Com compatibility: B901 L R series - B601 R series - ESS - MCS III R series
- Weight: ca. 1550 g
- ECE 22.05
- Ultrawide visor:The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. The innovative visor mechanism with tilting functionality (patent pending) allows a greater extension of the area covered by the Pinlock® and reduces the risk of accidental opening/closing of the visor as well as infiltrations.
- Pinlock® fog-resistant inner visor: Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB), adopted under licence from Pinlock®, allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor.
- VPS Sunscreen: Moulded out of LEXAN, it is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully-adjustable.
- Ventilation System Airbooster Technology: The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions.
- Microlock2 (patented): Double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- Clima somfort inner comfort padding: Newly designed, the inner padding is made with double density micro-perforated fabric. Combined with the “AirBooster Technology” upper ventilation system, it distributes air in the upper part of the rider’s head.The shape of the wind protector increases the wearability of the helmet and protects from irritating air infiltrations in the chin area.
- Cheek Pads: To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering.
- Moulded lining for the inner cheek pads in polystyrene: The helmet has an innovative moulded lining for the internal cheek pads in polystyrene which allows for a more precise fitting of the fabric inner cheek pads. This lining, which gives the product a quality finish, also provides the housing for the earphones of the N-Com communication system.
- Eyewear adaptive: This system has been designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
- 1x Nolan N87 Plus Distinctive N-Com Helmet
- 1x Pinlock Lens (FSB 4L)