The racing soul of AGV adapted to touring. This is the GT-Veloce.
The GT-Veloce has the same shell and strong points as the Pista GP and Corsa and this new full-face AGV touring model guarantees absolute performance in terms of safety, lightness, aerodynamics and ventilation. The look is now less aggressive due to the absence of the rear spoiler.
Research into the density of the inner components led to a less extreme fit that is better adapted to touring use. All this means is that the GT-Veloce is the perfect helmet for motorbike touring over any distance and under any weather conditions. Motorbike riders who choose this helmet can still enjoy the use of a product that is both sports like and captivating and its racing heritage is there for all to see.
There is also an extraordinary accessory available for this new helmet (sold separately): the AGVisor, the very latest visor featuring LCD technology which, with a simple “click”, transforms the visor from clear to dark in less than a second to protect the rider or passenger from the rays of the sun.
The AGVisor also has an anti-fog function.
- Shell: SSL (Super Super LighT) in composite fiber, aramidic and carbon fiber.
- N° of shells: 4 shell sizes
- Ventilation system: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System)
- ECE 2205, AS/NZS, JIS, ECE/DOT
- Fabric: Breathable Lycra® micro-porous lining and Dry-comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Liners: Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Visor: Race 2 flat, non scratch visor whit wide field of vision Pinlock ready and suitable for tear-off strips. Pinlock comes as standard.
- Visor mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening. Visor lock system (VLS) that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident. Quick release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Retention system: Double D
- AGVisor ready
- Weight: E2205: 1,325g (+/- 50g) in size MS
- Share System Ready