Airoh ST 501 Bionic Helmet
The helmet ST 501 is a full-face helmet with a strong racing spirit, which was designed in two shell sizes for sporty and recreational riders alike. The outer shells are made by HPC technology (High Performance Composite) and are available in two different sizes. In combination with the EPS inner shells with four different densities, they guarantee the highest safety standards despite their low weight. The modern lines and the aerodynamic design make summer a pleasure, thanks to the ventilation system on the tarmac. This ensures optimum interior climate control in every situation. The helmet has wind deflectors and a wide inner sun visor, so you can afford the safety you need. The lightness and protective effect merge with a design that stands out in Airoh's new full-face helmet.
- Material: High-performance composite material (HPC)
- Weight: from 1400 g (+/- 50 g)
- Outer shell: 2 sizes (XS-S-M, L-XL-XXL)
- Ventilation: top, back, chin guard
- Visor: racing visor, tool-free quick-change function, extra wide vision, scratch-resistant, UV-resistant, pinlock preparation
- Sun Visor: integrated
- Inner lining: removable, washable, anti-allergic
- Closure system: double-D
- Included accessories: wind stopper, breath deflector, Pinlock lens
- The louvers channel the air flow inside the helmet, thus ensuring optimal air conditioning.
Extra Wide Vision:
- Wide field of view, which provides a better overview through the additional lateral surface and thus improves active safety.
- The windstop system and pinlock washer are included to ensure optimum visibility, comfort and safety under all conditions of use.