Schuberth SR2 Helmet
- Very good ventilation
- Excellent aerodynamics
- Low noise level
- Low weight
- Very light feeling
- Excellent impact damping values
- The SR2 spent many hours in the wind tunnel. So that every detail is right, our engineers have thousands of times in their hands and constantly optimized.
A super athlete is about the highest concentration. Whether on the racetrack or in traffic. The new SR2 from Schuberth gives its driver everything to be more focused, relaxed and therefore safer. An improved spoiler ensures that the head is calm in the wind. The new visor creates clarity in every situation. Whichever street is ahead of you.
For ambitious athletic drivers and racing athletes
SR2 visors without tear-off
- The visor SV3 in 2D design is made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate - manufactured by injection molding. Optical class 1 for the clear visor. Child-friendly and changeable without tools. Antifog ready: guaranteed anti-fog thanks to the double-disc principle
A completely revised race visor
- As in Formula 1 sports, the new visor of the SR2 is a 2D racing visor. Improved for the use of tear offs. The new enlarged anti-fog wheel is responsible for anti-fog. This also allows a transition-free perspective in racing situations. The visor is provided with a 2-finger tab. The visor operation is possible with right or left hand
- Spoiler: An improved one-piece spoiler ensures that the head is calm in the wind - especially at higher speeds
- Improved spoiler - improved aerodynamics.
On the highway, on the highway or the race track: the SR2 is stable in the wind:
- No buoyancy
- Directionally stable
- No buffeting
Fits exactly, sits securely
- The motorcycle helmet complies with the test standard DOT. The SR2 is available in sizes from XS to XXL. This corresponds to head circumferences from 52 to 63 centimeters.
- A newly designed Breath deflector is perfectly integrated into the new ventilation system of the SR2. More fresh air and an improved concept for the removal of the breathing air ensure the best circulation.
- Double-D Closure: Because of its simplicity, reliability and safety, the double-D closure is the shutter used and required for racing. The double-D closure allows easy and precise adjustment of the chinstrap length and holds reliably.