The K-3 SV is an affordable, adaptable helmet with a surprising array of features, including an internal drop-down sun visor, impressive aerodynamic performance, efficient ventilation and an expansive field of vision. The shell is of thermoplastic construction, and the inner liner is of Dry-Comfort fabric.
- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The central upper air intake hasbeen strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without interference with the internal sun visor. All the air vents and extractors are adjustable.
- Dry-Comfort fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock® anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility. The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the match between visorand shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise.
- Visor micro-opening system
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps. Two mechanisms to change the visor steps option are included in the box.
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
- Micrometric retention system
- Asian Fit option