AGV K-3 SV Pop Helmet
The K-3 SV is an affordable, adaptable helmet with a surprising array of features, including an internal drop-down sun visor, impressive aerodynamic performance, efficient ventilation and an expansive field of vision. The shell is of thermoplastic construction, and the inner liner is of Dry-Comfort fabric.
- micrometic retention system
- Visor micro-opening system
- dry-comfort fabric
- removable and washable interiors
- removeable nose guard
- removable wind protectors
- 2 shell sizes
- 4-Density EPS developed in 4 sizes
- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-density EPS structured in 4 sizes.
Integrated Ventilation System
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in th eshell which direct air to the riders head. The central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without interference with the internal sun virsor. All the air vents are adjustable.
- Dry-Comfort fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock anti fog technology is deisgned for maximum vertical and lateral visibility. The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the match between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise.
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps. Two mechanism to change the visor steps option are included in the box.
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removeable without using tools.